* Please note! Turn off the option for waiting room when you schedule the Zoom meeting, otherwise it will allow attendees in without having to accept them.
Information for Remote Usage
Please visit this link to deploy your courses: https://login.concordiaonline.org/login-s2l
- The username and password is the same as Blackboard and your Concordia email
- If you have an EDU course, please use “EDU Template”
- All other courses can use Standard Template
- Here are more detailed instructions on how to deploy your course: http://kb.concordia-ny.edu/blackboard-deployment/
Please click here to access Blackboard: https://login.concordiaonline.org/blackboard
- Your username and password is the same as your Concordia email
Detailed instructions on how to use Blackboard can be found at the Knowledge Base and Blackboard’s help site.
- Knowledge Base: http://kb.concordia-ny.edu/
- Blackboard Help: https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Instructor
Recording and Posting your Class
For instructions on how to do so, click here.
If you receive a bad username or password error when trying to access Blackboard or the deploy site, please contact the helpdesk ASAP to have your password changed.
If you have any non-password questions or issues that aren’t found on the Knowledge Base or Blackboard Help site, please contact Alison Bogart.
- 914-337-9300, ext. 2168
Please be sure you are using the browsers Firefox or Chrome, as these browsers work best with Blackboard. Using Safari or IE could cause various issues.
If you need to set up a Powerpoint with voiceovers, please watch this video:
There are also step by step instructions here.
Please click here to view detailed instructions on using Zoom.
ITS Blackboard/Zoom Workshop
Further Zoom instructions: